Before and After Gallery for
Surgical Penis Enlargement (Phalloplasty)
In my practice more than 80% of patients have penile lengthening and penile widening together.
Only approximately 5% have penile widening alone and less than 5% have penile lengthening alone. Many patients are now choosing to have glanular enhancement at the same time that they have other procedures.
The postoperative photos are immediately after surgery. The slight amount of swelling and color changes are not present when the dressing is removed and there is a nice cylindrical contour to the penis.
The percent circumference (girth) gain depends on preoperative circumference and amount of Allograft Dermal
Matrix Graft (Alloderm ®) used. (*)
We expect a greater length gain than noted immediatly after surgery in the flaccid and erect state after use of the stretching program. (**)
Individual results may vary.
Our gallery is organized into 12 sections:
- Penile Lengthening
- Penile Widening
- Glanular Enhancement
- Penile Lengthening and Penile Widening
- Penile Lengthening and Glanular Enhancement
- Penile Lengthening and Penile Widening and Glanular Enhancement
- Penile Lengthening and Penile Widening and Glanular Enhancement and Circumcision
- Penile Lengthening and Penile Widening and Glanular Enhancement and Scrotal Recession (Tissue Tuck)
- Penile Lengthening and Penile Widening and Pubic Lipectomy and Glanular Enhancement
- Correction of Retractile Penis
- Correction of Buried Penis
- Secondary Penile Widening and Glanular Enhancement
Click HERE to return to the front page of our site